Let’s go Tubing! & Yuma River Tubing
One form per participant
IF PARTICIPANT IS UNDER 18 A PARENT OR GUARDIAN MUST ASSUME RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE MINOR LISTED.
Rental Terms & Conditions * Read before signing*
1. Life Vests are always recommended and included with each rental. Participants under 6 are required to wear a Life Vest at all times.
2. The marked beach is the required take out. You are responsible for paddling into the beach at the end. Do not float beyond this point due to hazardous rapids or limited access downriver.
3. By using the equipment you acknowledge you have read and understood the Release of Liability (above) and the Safety & Navigation Instructions.
4. Tubes must be returned by 6PM. Equipment not returned by 6 pm you will be charged an additional full day rental for each day they are not returned.
5. In the event that equipment is lost, stolen, or forgotten, you will be required to pay the replacement cost of each item. (replacement costs are listed with the cashier)
6. The rental equipment is for the undersigned person only. If the tube or other equipment is used by someone other than yourself, you, the renter, assume any and all liability associated with the unauthorized use.